Monday 28 September 2015

Loved

Galatians 4: "You can tell for sure that you are now fully adopted as his own children because God sent the Spirit of his Son into our lives crying out, “Papa! Father!”

We don't speak: it is Jesus' spirit which speaks through us: for "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." Romans 8:26

Romans 8:15 "For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him."

There is no fear when I am a child of God. I need to REMEMBER WHO I AM.

"Dear Lord, I’m choosing to remember who I am in You — no matter what I face today. I want to live out the truths You’ve taught me and help those around me do the same."

Proverbs 10:7: "The name of the righteous is used in blessings, but the name of the wicked will rot." (NIV)

Psalm 119:33-34: "Teach me, LORD, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end. Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart." (NIV)
- See more at: http://proverbs31.org/devotions/devo/remember-who-you-are/#sthash.hImp6bsB.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment