Tuesday 12 February 2013

Psalm 33

It the beginning of a recent attack of discouragement, I quickly jotted this down. I should have printed it out in billboard sized letters and papered my walls with it.

Psalm 33:4-5 "For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love." 

I can't get past this verse.
The Word of the LORD IS RIGHT and TRUE;
HE IS FAITHFUL in all He does.
The Lord LOVES RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE;
the earth is FULL of his UNFAILING LOVE.

Today, I've been catching up on the Good Morning Girls Luke study.

I've been struck by how Peter and the other fisherman just obeyed Jesus. And, while I'll talk more about this in my next post on God-sized dreams, I noticed this:

FAITH + OBEDIENCE = BLESSING.

Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment