Thursday 16 February 2012

Vulnerable...

It's been a while since I joined in with Faith Barista's JamWithMe Thursdays.
                     
I've missed it. I've missed the challenge of writing specifically on a topic to a deadline. I've missed reading other bloggers' thoughts.
So when I saw the topic this week - ' Vulnerable' - my first thought was 'How long is a piece of string?'
Because it is one of those heart-close topics which, particularly at VULNERABLE times in our lives, begs to be unwrapped.
Then I watched this video a friend sent me.

Caring for vulnerable children.
What more is there to say? Doesn't this put our own preoccupations when we are 'feeling vulnerable' into perspective?

1 comment:

  1. I just watched the video too. Yes, it does put things into perspective. Lord, forgive us!

    ReplyDelete