Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day...


I'm reproducing a wonderful 'Love message' from Holley Gerth
Valentine's Day comes with chocolates and flowers. But it's not that way for all of us, is it?


We live in a world where "happily ever after" doesn't always come true.I know that because I've heard it from many of you. 
So today if you find yourself with a sweetheart, celebrate with much joy.And if you don't, let me lean and whisper you are still loved.Higher than the sky. Deeper than the ocean.More than you've even dared to dream. The hairs on your head are numbered. The cares in your heart are too. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are have a purpose and there is a good plan for you.
You are not alone--you are fully and beautifully known by One who loves you more than you can even imagine. I just wanted to whisper that to your heart again, especially today.

XO  Holley 

No comments:

Post a Comment