Saturday 28 January 2012

Inspirational photos from Renee Swope

Renee Swope has posted some wonderful photos recently...
May the God our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorioius Father, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I may know Him better. I want to know and rely on the love You have for me, Jesus, and live in that love. You say whoever lives in love lives in You, and You in him. In this way, love is made complete in me, so that I can have confidence today and forever.

Hold on to this promise and live in the power of its truth: because God's love is perfect, you don't have to be!

Jesus is the only One who can meet our deepest needs to be accepted and delighted in simply because of who we are. We can offer nothing but our presence, and He will desire us just the same.
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart." (Jeremiah 1:5)

Christianity is the only faith that offers a relationship with the living God. We don’t just know about our God; our God wants us to know Him. We were created for that kind of relationship. He wants us to find lasting soul-security in knowing we are valued and pursued by the One who knows and loves us—the One who created our inmost being and wove us together in our mother’s womb (Ps. 139:13). Have you let the gospel of God’s grace move from your head to your heart, so that you know without a doubt you are known intimately and loved completely by God?”

No comments:

Post a Comment