Monday 30 January 2012

Adventures in Ephesians...

Looking at Ephesians Chapter 2...
...immense in mercy and with an incredible love, he embraced us. He took our sin-dead lives and made us alive in Christ. He did all this on his own, with no help from us! (verses 4 -5)
I found myself thinking of this Al Gordon song:

This is how I know what love is
This is how I know I'm free
This is how I know salvation
Jesus came and died for me

This is why I come to worship
This is why I lift my hands
This is why I now surrender
Everything I am -

Because of Your love
There's dancing in my heart

Because of grace I am free
Because of Your faithfulness
There's a song that must be sung
I will sing, I will sing because of You...

This is why there's joy within me
This is why my spirit sings
Jesus, You're my great adventure
You're my everything.

You came to save the world
To save the world, to save the world
Your love can change the world
Can change the world, can change the world. 
'It is by grace - by love - that we have been SAVED'.

No comments:

Post a Comment