Wednesday 13 April 2011

Love in Uganda

I've just come across an interesting blog, posted from Uganda.  I like it for the language. I like the way it's written. And I like the themes - this one, about loving God, for instance. Simple, encouraging, just to LOVE. To follow the greatest commandment of all: to love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and mind.

Sarita says: God is most concerned with who I am when no one is watching than what I do. There is something coming. Wars and rumors of wars. Time grows short as Jesus coming back to reclaim us gets closer. And I ask myself the question, are we ready? Are we the Bride? Do we really love Him with our whole hearts. And I ask myself the question what would I do differently if I knew I only had years left. If I knew time was not a given, stretching into infinity. How would I change my life?

That is what I would like to change. To fill my days with activities and non-activities which encourage me to just LOVE GOD. That's all. That's more than enough.

However short - or long - the time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment