Thursday 14 April 2011

The joy of time...

Oh, the joy of having time to read blogs and gain such wonderful encouragement. Look at these: from Ed at inamirrordimly and Bonnie Gray faithbarista - notice her link on my sidebar, I like her blogs so much, so I was thrilled to stumble across this in Crosswalk. Bonnie runs a 'faith jam' on Thursdays, and this was from last week when I was still enmired in the hectic busyness of the end of term, so I missed out on that. I still wrote a comment, though:

I’m with you on ‘safe’ joy – probably not as good as you are at celebrating on a beige day, but certainly ‘I can’t imagine a better way to spend time with people in everyday life and hearing them share stories of faith.’

But I have yet to truly discover real joy. I’ve gone through hard times and others have seen joy in me, but I didn’t FEEL joyful.

This looks like the beginning of a very serious journey on joy discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment